The Mercury brand was immensely popular during the 1980s and 90s with the Cougar, Sable, Villager minivan, and Mountaineer SUV. These vehicles boasted unique styling details and special features, such as the aerodynamic lines and futuristic “light bar” front end of the Mercury Sable. “Crazy ‘bout a Mercury,” indeed. But if your Mercury needs some TLC, our San Marcos mechanics can promptly repair your vehicle, and get you back to cruising up and down the road.
At Fast Automotive Center, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Mercury safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Mercury regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Mercury.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Mercury drivers in San Marcos. Here are just a few reasons to make Fast Automotive Center your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Mercury cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Mercury vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit Fast Automotive Center, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Mercury to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Mercury, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Mercury Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Mercury car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Mercurys, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Mercury's service and repair needs.
Our Mercury repair and service shop is located in San Marcos, CA.